Monday, April 12, 2010

How to Stop Sugar Cravings

It's an endless cycle. You give in to your sugar cravings and then vow to do better at resisting temptation the next time, but the "next time" you do the same thing. You mean well, and you believe you will be able to succeed. But when temptation comes again you cave. Don't feel alone, I used to do the same thing. Let me tell you what I did to stop sugar cravings.
I went from being a health nut in extremely good shape to being 30 lbs overweight and addicted to sugar and carbs. (not all carbs are bad though) How did this happen? Well, my problem is my appetite. If I don't keep my appetite under control I lose the battle.
For most people once they wean themselves off of sugar they don't display the classic signs of sugar addiction anymore. They can enjoy an occasional snack without over doing it. The hard part is overcoming it in the first place because it's difficult to resist sugar cravings.
There is an alternative option to assist you while you wean yourself off the sugar. It makes it so easy you won't even miss it. It's called Hoodoba Pure and it will kill your appetite. No appetite, means no cravings. It does it by tricking your brain into thinking you're full. It's more powerful than glucose in the brain (glucose is sugar) Your brain will think you are stocked up on glucose when actually you aren't.
The best part is that Hoodoba is ALL natural and has no known side effects. Hoodoba is 100% natural Hoodia, no additives and no fillers. It's actually the only Hoodia product on the market that doesn't have fillers in it. Hoodoba gave me the strength to finally stop sugar cravings. Once you get the sugar out of your system you will have control again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment